Making gift tags from cardstock: 1. Begin by cutting your 12×12 cardstock paper into squares. You will need one square for each gift tag.
- Next, use a hole punch to create a hole at the top of each square.
- Then, use a sharpie or other permanent marker to write a message on each tag.
- Finally, thread a piece of string or ribbon through the hole at the top of each tag, and tie it onto your gift.
Making bookmarks from cardstock: First, use a ruler and pencil to mark out the bookmark shape on the cardstock paper. Use a Textured cardstock for this.
Then, use a cutting mat and sharp craft knife to cut out the bookmark shape. If you have a bone folder, you can use it to score a crease along the top of the bookmark before folding it in half.
Next, take the stapler and staple the twine or ribbon to the top of the bookmark. Make sure that the twine or ribbon is long enough to tie around the pages of a book. Your bookmarks are now finished!
Making magnets from cardstock: Make magnets from cardstock papers by following these simple steps:
- Cut cardstock paper into small strips.
- Use a hole punch to make a hole in the center of each strip.
- Thread a small magnet through the hole.
- Hang the magnets on your fridge or other metal surface.
An Embossed cardstock will be a good option for making magnets.
Making jewelry from cardstock: There are many ways to make jewelry from cardstock papers. A Glitter cardstock paper will be the best option for making jewelry.
One way is to cut out shapes from the paper and then glue or tape them together to create a design.
Another way is to use a hole punch to create holes in the paper, and then thread string or ribbon through the holes to create a necklace or bracelet. You can also use stamping techniques to create patterns on the paper, and then cut out the stamped images to create charms or pendants.
Making book covers from cardstock: Book covers can be made from cardstock papers by cutting them to size and gluing them together.
The papers can be decorated with designs, images, or words. Smooth cardstock paper is the best option for making book covers. You can also choose a variety from American Craft cardstock papers or Bazzill cardstock paper.
Making gift wrap from cardstock: Making gift wrap from cardstock papers is easy and only requires a few supplies.
You will need cardstock papers, a pencil, a ruler, and a pair of scissors. Patterned cardstock will be the best option for this.
First, measure and cut the cardstock paper to the desired size.
Next, use the pencil to mark the center of the paper.
Then, use the ruler to draw a line from the center to the edge of the paper.
Finally, use the scissors to cut along the line to create your own unique gift wrap.
Making rosettes from cardstock: 1. Cut strips of cardstock paper into desired width.
- Fold each strip in half lengthwise.
- Glue or tape the two ends of the strip together to form a loop.
- Flatten the loop to form a rosette.
- Repeat steps 1-4 to make additional rosettes.
Choose paper from solid color kraft cardstock for best results.