Some people like their room with a lot of stuff. Some people like to look minimalistic. A non-cluttered home with Minimal home decoration (แต่ง บ้าน สไตล์ มิ นิ มอ ล, which is the term in Thai) that has everything in its specific place looks beautiful. Nothing can compare to the soothing feeling that would emanate from such a home. A simple style can keep you calm, grounded and centered. Thus, opting for a minimalist home is definitely advantageous to you in the long run.
Understanding The Right Color Tool
If you want to go for a minimal colour tone, you should opt for natural colors like dark grey, white, or light brown. For decorating the bedroom, white is the color that is the most popular. However, if you decide to decorate your complete house with white, it may make your home look a little sad. Therefore, you should go for a 70:30 ratio. In the 70:30 ratios, 70% will be a primary color. The rest 30% can be another playful color.
Boost The Natural Light
Minimal home decorations primarily focus on gaining a ton of natural light. However, this may not be an option if the sun is too harsh in your region. If that is the case, you can get a curtain that would filter out the light and allow the room to stay cool. This way you will also have the natural right while not letting it turn your house into a furnace.
Use Fewer Furniture Pieces
A primary part of minimal home decoration is opting for few furniture options. The furniture should be one complete set. However, it should not be extravagant or too gaudy in looks. It’s preferable if you opt for furniture that come with storage compartments since these will solve multiple needs of yours.
New Life Pop For Wooden Furniture
If you wish to go for Minimal home decoration, wooden furniture is the best You have to put the maximum emphasis on bringing out the naturalness of your home. Wooden furniture will gel in very well with the natural tones and the naturalness of your house.
Add Ornamental Plants
You can go for ornamental plans. You can also opt for air purifying plants to decorate the corners like Indian rubber tree, dragon tongue tree etc. These ornamental plans will not only make your house look good, they will also filter the air and keep it clean.