Hairstyles have no age group. All men try new, old hairstyles according to the occasion irrespective of age. Specialists in a barbershop in Park Slope convey that hairstyles are like food menus, and testing the same menu repeatedly can cause boredom. So, here are trendy haircuts and styles for men to try.
1. Side Shaved Design Haircut
Side shaved design haircuts will never go out of style. A shaved design shaves both sides of the hair and leaves the middle part a bit dense, and it can look fantastic for any age group. Adding personal touch by using colors can give the design a better look.
2. Wavy Comb Over
Waves always give a cozy look. Both youngsters and old age people look handsome in wavy comb-overs. Styling the locks side wards or backward will be a better option as it aids a professional appearance.
Barbers at a barbershop in Park Slope convey their thoughts about braids as braids aren’t just meant for women and men to look classy and sassy. Braids can be worn with hairstyles like a side shaved design, wavy comb-over, tapers, and spikes.
4. Mid Skin Fade
The fade cut has been in trend for a long time now. Though only aged people try the skin fade style, even the young ones can try it. Either the sides can be trimmed and given a faded look, or the entire hair can be cut, leaving a faded finishing.
5. Mid-Length Cut
Mid-length is for people with long hair. Cutting hair into mid-length and growing it correctly can give a pleasant look.
As there are a few hairstyles, let us also take a look at a few hair tips:
- Always keep your hair clean. Never let dandruff or any other hair issue damage your hair.
- Wash your hair twice or thrice a week as it can help maintain hair without dirt.
- Never use hair care substances or packs that others suggest, excluding the doctors. Your hair type might differ a lot from others; hence consult a doctor before using any solutions or hair packs.
- Get your split ends cut as soon as possible. Splits obstruct hair growth and result in hair fall too.
- If you have a hair fall issue, make sure to take good food. Good food always helps in hair growth.
At a barbershop in Park Slope, barbers express various trying hairstyles as the new trend. Though the haircuts mentioned above have a particular shape, you can even add customizations accordingly.